Countries with part-time working opportunities:
Student Visa FAQ:
Q: Who are eligible to apply?
A: Student who passed O/L, A/L, Diploma or a degree
Q: The age limit?
A: Younger the better. In between 16 – 40 with a positive continuation of work or study according to the background qualification.
Q: The financial background?
A: Minimum amount of 1.5 million in hand + a financial sponsor
Q: Any Other?
A: Yes, You must have a basic knowledge of English and an ability to follow our courses by continuing classes and completing homework on time and also the applicant should have a positive attitude on life and future.
Skilled working visa:
- Temporary visa from 2-10 years
- A guaranteed company visa with a permanent salary
Must be with following qualifications with more than 1 year experience: (NVQ Level 4+, Full time 2 years+ Diploma, HND, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s, PhD)
Permanent Residence ( Family visa)
- A relevant diploma or a degree in the skilled migration list.
- Sound knowledge of English: (at least B2 level).
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a reputed company or organization.
- Below 40 for physical fields but no age limit for some occupations (Ex: Journalists).
- You must have a Business Registration.
- Bank statements and current account details.
- Savings account or fixed deposits worth than 6 million SLR.
- A sound knowledge on spoken English.
Contact Us For More Information