Many of our students study English in public schools where teachers don’t always teach pupils how to speak English. The emphasis is often on grammar instead of spoken ability. Sadly, throughout all the examinations of G.C.E school syllabus, the students are only evaluated on reading and writing skills as other subjects.
Best 5 ways to develop your spoken English:
- Listen to native speakers by using audios as much as possible.
- Do practice with your mirror or someone helps to keep your confidence alive.
- Get advice only from non- native fluent speakers of English who have succeeded with the practical use of English.
- Participate to a 100% English medium class with a teacher who generates a positive attitude in you from the very beginning.
- To have casual conversations as often as possible on everyday topics.
- Listening Pack (UK Materials)
- Video Lessons (from Movies, Songs and Narrations)
- Games and activities for motivation.
- Linguistic approach to acquire the language in a shorter time period.
- Discussions on all the day-to-day events and incidents
- Online library access and unlimited materials
Need More Information About Spoken English Classes?