Young Learners Exams (YLE)
Who are eligible to take this test?
Young Learners (YLE) is a test for children between the ages of 7 and 12. Even though, some fluent students above the age of 5+ can also apply for the exam.
What is the benefit of YLE?
In one way this test will encourage your child to learn English from an early age and create a positive attitude to language tests. Secondly your child is internationally awarded with a proper evaluation method certified by the world’s No: 1 university of English. Most importantly, the communication abilities of your child will develop towards a natural level in a shorter period of time.
What happens during and after the testing day?
As there is no pass or fail mark for the test, your child can get a maximum of five shields for each part of the test. The number of shields they are awarded for each part will be shown on their certificate issued by Cambridge UK. Anyhow, it is possible to take 20% as the mark for each shield to calculate the level as a percentage. Parents will receive the certificate in 30 to 45 days after taking the test.
The Preparation Course @ Unex (YLE)
- Every student will be given a Placement test as the first step.
- The course duration is 5 – 8 months (depending on the placement test score)
- Weekdays / Weekend options are possible according to the child’s routine.[Check Availability]
- 2 hours and 30 minutes per day.
- With songs, dramas, film discussions, puzzles and stories.
- A complete course pack with CDs.
- Special elocution methods to develop the child’s oral presentation skills
- Highly trained teachers with modern resources + a flexible student centered approach.
Need More Information About YEL Classes?