posted in: Blog | 0

Suppose you want to study in the UK or apply for professional registration. In that case, you might need to take an IELTS Academic for the UKVI test. It is a Secure English Language Test (SELT) approved by the UK home office for visa applications to the United Kingdom.
The Academic for UKVI test is the same as the Academic test in terms of content, format, scoring and difficulty level. However, the UKVI test is only available at test centres that meet the administrative requirements outlined by the UK Home Office. Your Test Report Form (TRF) will also look slightly different if you take a UKVI IELTS test.

IELTS and IELTS for UKVI are the same in terms of format, content, scoring and difficulty level. The only difference is the UK Home Office approves an IELTS for the UKVI test for work, study and migration purposes.

UKVI tests are available only in Examination Centres in Colombo & Kandy.

Unex College of Higher Education offers UKVI courses in Sri Lanka.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin