- IELTS exam centers are located in every major city in Sri Lanka.
- We advise you to book an IELTS test two weeks before your expected test date. In that way you can minimize the risk of non availability of exam slots.
- There are at least two exams every month.
- The IELTS exam costs between Rs. 59,000 to Rs.65,000. Therefore we advice you to sit for the exam once you are satisfied with your preparation and confident enough to face the exam.
- The best way to assess your preparation for the exam is by sitting for an mock exam.
- If you are unsatisfied with your level of preparation or have any doubts, you can take our live or online IELTS preparation courses.
We have a variety of IELTS courses tailored for your needs.
- We provide online individual sessions for each of the 4 modules (Reading, Listening, Speaking & Writing).You can take either all the modules or only the modules that you need extra practice.
- We have live or online IELTS courses according to your skill level.
Follow our courses to yield maximum results. Click below button to register online or call 037 22 22 772 or 071 646 44 66 (WhatsApp only)